FULLY FUNDED WORKPLACE TRAINING
100 per cent Tertiary Education Commission funded Workplace Training Programme*
Are you looking to inspire your team to greatness? Then start with yourself and sign up to free, customised Toi Ohomai workplace courses to help you and your team achieve their goals. Our team of tutors, based in Bay of Plenty and South Waikato, will work with you to develop a plan to grow your staff skills and your business.
We offer a range of tailored courses, including:
- Cultural Competency: Te Reo Māori, Treaty of Waitangi, cultural safety practice
- Digital Literacy: Computer skills, creating digital content, fundamentals of Google Suite and Microsoft software applications, and writing in digital formats.
- Workplace Communication: Core office skills, understanding oral and written instructions.
- Workplace Leadership: Problem solving and leadership skills, improved communication and public speaking
- Customer Service Skills: How to relate to people who are interacting with you and your product or service.
- Workplace Documentation: How to write and read reports, form filling, emails and effective minute taking.
- Numbers at Work: Making sense of financial documents, measurements and calculations, tax compliances and numeracy essentials
- Health and Safety: Understanding the requirements of the Health and Safety (Act 2015)
- Business Mentoring: New business start-ups and support to develop business plan.
Once engaged, we’ll sit down with you and discuss an action plan. We’ll then put together a business-needs analysis and our team will work closely with you to develop and deliver quality customised programmes that will address your business priorities and meet your employees individual needs. This will involve:
- Meet with your key personnel for a site visit
- Identify workplace challenges and skill requirements
- Customise individual programmes for each employee
- Delivery and train onsite in your workplace or at Toi Ohomai campuses
- One to one or small groups, at times that best suit you and your employees
- Provide employee progress and final reports to keep the company informed
- Upon completion of the Workplace programme the participants will be presented with a Workplace Training Recognition Award.
We’re committed to ensuring you achieve your goals in a way you want, so we can work around your commitments and arrange dates and times that suit you.