Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology offers a dynamic learning experience where you'll discover your strengths and potential through an active and stimulating environment.
Whether you're a school leaver, changing career, or setting out on a whole new chapter in your life, there's something here for you.
- 2020 Domestic Course Guide
- 2020 Regional Course Guide (Taupō, Tokoroa, Whakatāne and nearby towns)
- Foundation Courses Guide
- Bay of Plenty Trades Academy Programme Guide Read more about Trades Academy on our Secondary School Services page.
- 2020 International Prospectus (or Chinese Translation)
Vocational Pathway Booklets
Read about the subjects offered at Toi Ohomai, grouped by Vocational Pathway.
- 2020 Construction and Infrastructure
- 2020 Creative Industries
- 2020 Manufacturing and Technology
- 2020 Primary Industries
- 2020 Services Industries (Book 1)
- 2020 Services Industries (Book 2)
- 2020 Social and Community Services
Everything you need to know about being a student at Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology.
- Faculty of Business, Design and Service Industries
- Faculty of Health, Education and Environment
- Faculty of Primary Industries, Trades and Infrastructure
Every year Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology publishes an Annual Report detailing its financial performance and key facts.
Highlights for 2018 included:
- Awarded a Category 2 rating as a result of its first External Evaluation and Review (EER) (the best possible rating for a newly merged institute)
- 11,973 total enrolled students
- 43% Māori, 6% Pacific Islanders, 15% international, and 50% under 25 years old enrolled students
- 91% student satisfaction
- 87% of graduates in employment or further study soon after their course ends
- 53 new approved courses
- Only NZ tertiary provider signatory to the United Nations Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs)