Every year Toi Ohomai publishes an Annual Report detailing its financial performance and key facts.
- 10,921 students enrolled, representing 5,432 EFTS.
- More than 91 per cent of students were satisfied with their Toi Ohomai experience.
- 97 per cent of employers were satisfied or very satisfied with the work readiness of Toi Ohomai graduates.
- 80 per cent of our domestic students successfully completed their course.
- We achieved enrolment targets for regional learners.
- Our five campuses and 20-plus delivery sites maintained good health and safety standards, with only one notifiable incident.
- Our 2020 Engagement Survey reflected an excellent increase in staff engagement levels, from 57.1% to 71.7%.
- Toi Ohomai kaimahi continue to be involved in working groups across a diverse range of tertiary providers including collaborating within projects, steering groups and committees to support the direction of Te Pūkenga strategies, action plans and initiatives.
- Income was slightly down on budget due to a significant reduction in international income as a result of border closures (in respect of the COVID-19 pandemic) preventing international student recruitment, however this was offset by higher domestic delivery income from higher EFTS and TTAF programmes together with higher trading & other income.