Information published on this website is frequently updated. As a result, information may not always be correct, current or comprehensive and in this regard Toi Ohomai may change information published on its website at any time, without notice.
Toi Ohomai reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the location of any course of programme. If this happens, we will let you know. If you have any questions call our Information Centre on 0800 86 46 46.
From 2023, Toi Ohomai and the programme students have enrolled in will become part of Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology.
All programmes offered by Toi Ohomai and other subsidiaries of Te Pūkenga are under review, to ensure they are portable, consistent and aligned with the needs of industry. Programmes may change over time.
While every effort is made to ensure that programme information is accurate, Toi Ohomai reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown are indicative only. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies.
Use of this website is at the sole risk of the user. Toi Ohomai will not be liable for:
- Any loss arising from the use of any data, software, documents, material or facilities;
- Any loss incurred as a result of this website or any sites linked to it being unavailable;
- Any errors or omissions in material or facilities on this website or sites linked to it;
- The accuracy or inaccuracy of any information obtained through using this website;
- The nature of the content, views or opinions expressed, or charges incurred on any site which may be linked from material on any Toi Ohomai server.