Toi Ohomai Competition Terms & Conditions
Toi Ohomai Hub App User Survey
These terms and conditions apply to the Toi Ohomai Hub (the App) user online survey (the Survey) being run by Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Limited (Toi Ohomai) where all students who use the App are invited to answer a number of survey questions about the App. All students who complete the Survey will go in to a draw to win one of two $100 Visa debit cards; or one of 25 $20 MTA petrol vouchers (Terms).
- The Survey is open to all active users of the App aged 16 and over (Students).
- Students may only complete the Survey once.
- Entry into the Survey is free.
- The Survey opens at 9.00am on Monday, 30 November 2020 and closes at 5.00pm on Monday, 14 December 2020 (Timeframe). Only Surveys submitted during the Timeframe will be included in the prize draw.
- All Students who complete the Survey within the Timeframe and choose to provide their contact details, will go into a draw to win one of the following prizes:
- A $100 Visa debit card (there are two available to be won, to be given away individually); or
- A $20 MTA petrol voucher (there are 25 available to be won, to be given away individually)
- Students participating in the Survey agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Contractors and employees of Toi Ohomai, and their families, are not eligible to participate in the Survey.
- Toi Ohomai may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Survey at any time, for any reason. In this event, Toi Ohomai will publish notification of cancellation of the Survey on the App and on the fortnightly #oncampus e-newsletter (during semester time) and on social media.
- Winners will be drawn randomly by Toi Ohomai and Toi Ohomai will not enter into any correspondence regarding the final winners.
- All winners are responsible for ensuring that their contact details are up to date with Toi Ohomai, this includes their mobile number, physical address and email address; and all winners will be notified by Toi Ohomai using those contact details held.
- All winners must acknowledge receipt of the message from Toi Ohomai within 48 hours; failure to do so may result in Toi Ohomai choosing another winner. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Toi Ohomai may require winners to provide proof of identity before their prize can be claimed.
- All winners agree to be interviewed by Toi Ohomai (if required) and acknowledge that their name, photo and all or part of any interview may be published by Toi Ohomai.