Toi Ohomai Competition Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 Vaccine Survey
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to a survey being run by Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Limited (Toi Ohomai) where students are invited to answer a number of questions about the Covid-19 vaccine (the Survey).
Students who complete the Survey before Friday 25 June 2021 will go in the draw to win one of 10 gift cards valued at $50 each; and Students complete the Survey before Wednesday 30 June 2021 will go in the draw to win one of 20 gift cards valued at $20 each.
- The Survey is open to all Toi Ohomai enrolled students, both domestic and international and including Secondary Tertiary Partnership students (the Students).
- Students may complete the Survey once for each programme they are enrolled on.
- Entry into the Survey is free.
- The Survey opens on Monday 21 June 2021 and closes at 8.00am Wednesday 30 June 2021 (Timeframe). Only Surveys submitted during the Timeframe will be included in the prize draw.
- Students participating in the Surveys agree to be bound by these Terms.
- All Survey responses will be completely anonymous to protect the Student’s privacy.
- Toi Ohomai may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Survey at any time, for any reason. In this event, Toi Ohomai will publish notification of cancellation of the Survey on the Toi Ohomai Hub student app, on the fortnightly #oncampus e-newsletter (during semester time) and on social media.
- The winners will be drawn randomly by Toi Ohomai and Toi Ohomai will not enter into any correspondence regarding the final winners. The draw for the winners will take place on Friday 2 July 2021 and winners will be contacted on Monday 5 July 2021.
- There are 10 $50 Visa debit cards to be won by Student’s who complete the Survey by Friday 25 June 2021; and 20 $20 Visa debit cards to be won by Student’s who complete the Survey by Wednesday 30 June 2021.
- The winners are responsible for ensuring that their contact details are up to date with Toi Ohomai – this includes their mobile number, physical address and email address and the winners will be notified by Toi Ohomai using those contact details held.
- The winners must acknowledge receipt of the message from Toi Ohomai within 48 hours – failure to do so may result in Toi Ohomai choosing another winner. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Toi Ohomai may require the winners to provide proof of identity before their gift card can be claimed.