Toi Ohomai Competition Terms & Conditions
Programme Survey and Teaching Survey
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to a survey being run by Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Limited (Toi Ohomai) – the Student Experience Survey – where students are invited to answer a number of questions about their experience during semester 1, 2020 (the Survey). Students who complete the Survey will go in the draw to win one of two Visa Debit cards to the value of $100 each.
- The Survey is open to all Toi Ohomai students, both domestic and international, aged 16 and over (Students).
- Students may only complete the Survey once.
- Entry into the Survey is free.
- The Survey opens at 8.00 a.m. Monday 19 October 2020, and closes at 8.00 a.m. Monday 2 November 2020 (Timeframe). Only Surveys submitted during the Timeframe will be included in the prize draw.
- All Students who complete the Survey, within the Timeframe, will go into a draw to win one of two Visa Debit cards ($100 value each).
- Students participating in the Survey agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- Contractors and employees of Toi Ohomai, and their families, are not eligible to participate in the Survey.
- Toi Ohomai may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Survey at any time, for any reason. In this event, Toi Ohomai will publish notification of cancellation of the Survey on the Toi Ohomai Hub student app, on the fortnightly #oncampus e-newsletter (during semester time) and on social media.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by Toi Ohomai and Toi Ohomai will not enter into any correspondence regarding the final winner. The draw for the winner will take place on 5 November 2020 by the Academic Quality Team.
- There are two $100 Visa Debit cards to be won by Students who complete the Survey between 8.00 a.m. Monday 19 October 2020 and 8.00 a.m. Monday 2 November 2020.
- The winners are responsible for ensuring that their contact details are up to date with Toi Ohomai – this includes their mobile number, physical address and email address and the winner will be notified by Toi Ohomai using those contact details held.
- The winners must acknowledge receipt of the message from Toi Ohomai within 48 hours – failure to do so may result in Toi Ohomai choosing another winner. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Toi Ohomai may require the winners to provide proof of identity before their gift card can be claimed.
- The winner agrees to be interviewed by Toi Ohomai (if required) and acknowledge that their name, photo and all or part of any interview may be published by Toi Ohomai.