Toi Ohomai Competition Terms & Conditions
First Impressions Survey
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to the First Impressions survey being run by Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Limited (Toi Ohomai) where all New Zealand students are invited to answer a number of survey questions about their experience during trimester 2 (Survey). All students who complete the Survey will go in the draw to win one Visa Debit card to the value of $100.
- The Survey is open to all New Zealand students, both domestic and international, aged 16 and over (Students).
- Students may only complete the Survey once.
- Entry into the Survey is free.
- The Survey opens at 8am, Monday, 10 August 2020, and closes at 8am, Monday, 24 August 2020 (Timeframe). Only Surveys submitted during the Timeframe will be included in the prize draw.
- All Students who complete the Survey, within the Timeframe, will go into a draw to win one Visa Debit card ($100 value).
- Students participating in the Survey agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Contractors and employees of Toi Ohomai , and their families, are not eligible to participate in the Survey.
- Toi Ohomai may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Survey at any time, for any reason. In this event, Toi Ohomai will publish notification of cancellation of the Survey on the Toi Ohomai Hub student app, on the fortnightly #oncampus e-newsletter (during semester time) and on social media.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by Toi Ohomai and Toi Ohomai will not enter into any correspondence regarding the final winner. The draw will take place August 31, 2020 by the Academic Quality Team.
- There is one $100 Visa Debit card to be won by students who complete the Survey between Monday, 10 August at 8am and Monday, 24 August at 8am.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that their contact details are up to date with Toi Ohomai, this includes their mobile number, physical address and email address; and the winner will be notified by Toi Ohomai using those contact details held.
- The winner must acknowledge receipt of Toi Ohomai’s message notification within 48 hours; failure to do so may result in Toi Ohomai choosing another winner. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Toi Ohomai may require the winner to provide proof of identity before their gift card can be claimed.
- The winner agrees to be interviewed by Toi Ohomai (if required) and acknowledge that their name, photo and all of part of any interview may be published by Toi Ohomai.
Support Local Facebook Competition
Show your support to our local businesses and win prizes from Toi Ohomai International.
All you need to do is to take a selfie photo on how you spent your holidays supporting local businesses.
To enter the competition, each photo must be uploaded on your Facebook profile and have the following hashtags #ToiOhomaiInternational #SupportLocal
The top three winners will be announced on the Toi Ohomai International page on 20 July 2020 and will each receive a $100 grocery voucher.
- The Facebook Competition is open to all current Toi Ohomai International students.
- Students may only upload 1 photo (choose your best).
- Entry into the competition is free.
- The competition runs from 9am, Thursday 9 July 2020, and closes at midnight on Sunday 19 July 2020 (Timeframe). Only photos submitted during the Timeframe will be included in the prize draw.
- Toi Ohomai may, in its sole discretion, cancel the competition at any time, for any reason. In this event, Toi Ohomai will publish notification of cancellation on the Toi Ohomai International Facebook page.
- Toi Ohomai will decide in its sole discretion which post will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will be notified on the Toi Ohomai International Facebook page on the 20th July 2020.
- The winners (3) must acknowledge receipt of Toi Ohomai’s notification within 48 hours of this being announced. Failure to do so may result in Toi Ohomai choosing another winner.
- The 3 winners will each receive a $100 Grocery Voucher.
- Toi Ohomai may require the winner to provide proof of identity before the voucher can be claimed.
- The winner agrees to be interviewed by Toi Ohomai and acknowledges that their name, photo and all or part of the interview may be published by Toi Ohomai.