Toi Ohomai Competition Terms & Conditions
Programme Satisfaction Survey and
Teaching Satisfaction Survey 2021 (Semester 2)
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to two surveys being run by Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Limited (Toi Ohomai) – the Programme Satisfaction Survey (Programme Survey) and the Teaching Satisfaction Survey (Teaching Survey) – where students are invited to answer questions about how satisfied they are with their programme of study and the teaching on that programme (collectively the Surveys). Students who complete the Surveys will go in the draw to win one of four Visa Debit cards to the value of $100 each (two for the Programme Survey and two for the Teaching Survey).
- The Surveys are open to all Toi Ohomai enrolled students, both domestic and international and including Secondary Tertiary Partnership students (the Students).
- Students may complete the Programme Survey once for each programme they are enrolled on.
- Students may also complete the Teaching Survey for each tutor they have on the different courses within their programme of study.
- Entry into the Surveys is free.
- The Surveys open at 8.00 am Monday, 13 September 2021, and close at 8.00 am Monday, 27 September 2021 (Timeframe). Only Surveys submitted during the Timeframe will be included in the prize draw.
- All Students who complete the Programme Survey, within the Timeframe, will go into a draw to win one of two Visa Debit cards ($100 value each); and all students who complete the Teaching Survey, within the Timeframe, will go into a draw to win one of two Visa Debit cards ($100 value each).
- Students participating in the Surveys agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Contractors and employees of Toi Ohomai, are not eligible to participate in the Surveys.
- Toi Ohomai may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Surveys at any time, for any reason. In this event, Toi Ohomai will publish notification of cancellation of the Surveys on the Toi Ohomai Hub student app, in the fortnightly #oncampus e-newsletter (during semester time) and on social media.
- The winners will be drawn randomly by Toi Ohomai and Toi Ohomai will not enter into any correspondence regarding the final winners. The draw for the winners will take place on Wednesday, 29 September 2021 by the Academic Quality Team.
- There are four $100 Visa Debit cards to be won by Students who complete the Surveys between 8.00 am Monday, 13 September 2021 and 8.00 am, Monday, 27 September 2021.
- The winners are responsible for ensuring that their contact details are up to date with Toi Ohomai – this includes their mobile number, physical address and email address and the winners will be notified by Toi Ohomai using those contact details held.
- The winners must acknowledge receipt of the message from Toi Ohomai within 48 hours – failure to do so may result in Toi Ohomai choosing another winner. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Toi Ohomai may require the winners to provide proof of identity before their gift card can be claimed.
- The winners agree to be interviewed by Toi Ohomai (if required) and acknowledge that their name, photo, programme of study and all or part of any interview may be published by Toi Ohomai.