Toi Ohomai Competition Terms & Conditions
Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology (Toi Ohomai business division)
2023 Student Survey Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to six surveys being run by Toi Ohomai in 2023 where students or graduates are invited to answer a number of questions, in one or more of the surveys, about their initial experience, how satisfied they are with their programme of study and the teaching on that programme, their current employment status and their future study plans.
The six surveys are the Enrolment Survey (Enrolment Survey), First Impressions Survey (First Impressions), the Programme Satisfaction Survey (Programme Survey), the Teaching Satisfaction Survey (Teaching Survey), the Graduate Destination Survey (Graduate Survey), and the Student Experience Survey (Student Experience), (collectively, the Surveys).
Enrolment Survey Entry Criteria
- The Enrolment Survey is open to all students who are fully enrolled with Toi Ohomai on a programme.
- Enrolment Survey students may complete the Enrolment Survey once for each programme they are enrolled on.
First Impressions Entry Criteria
- The First Impressions survey is open to all Toi Ohomai actively enrolled students, both domestic and international, but excludes those students enrolled on an eCampus NZ programme, on a training scheme, or Secondary Tertiary Partnership students.
- Students eligible to complete the First Impressions survey may only complete the First Impressions survey once.
Programme Satisfaction Survey and Teaching Satisfaction Survey Entry Criteria
- The Programme Survey and Teaching Survey are both open to all Toi Ohomai actively enrolled students, both domestic, international and Secondary Tertiary Partnership students, but excludes those enrolled on an eCampus NZ programme, or on a training scheme.
- Students eligible to complete the Programme Survey may complete a Programme Survey once for each programme they are enrolled on.
- Students eligible to complete the Teaching Survey may complete the Teaching Survey for each tutor they had within their programme of study.
Graduate Destination Survey Entry Criteria
- The Graduate Survey is open to Toi Ohomai graduates, both domestic and international, who successfully completed their qualification in 2022, but excludes those enrolled on an eCampus NZ programme, on a training scheme, or Secondary Tertiary Partnership students.
- Students eligible to complete the Graduate Survey may complete the Graduate Survey once for each qualification they completed in 2022.
Student Experience Survey Entry Criteria
- The Student Experience survey is open to all 2023 Toi Ohomai domestic and international students but excludes those enrolled on an eCampus NZ programme, on a training scheme, or as a Secondary Tertiary Partnership student.
- Students eligible to complete the Student Experience survey may only complete the Student Experience survey once.
General Entry Terms
- Entry into the Surveys is free.
- The 2023 Survey period commences 8.00am, Monday, 23 January 2023 and ends at 8.00am, Monday, 4 December 2023 (Timeframe). Only Surveys submitted during the Timeframe will be included in the prize draw.
- All eligible students who completed one or more of the Surveys, within the Timeframe, will go into a draw to win one of 36 Prizes.
- Students who win a prize will have that winning Survey entry removed from future prize draws, but any other Survey entries submitted by that Student will still be eligible.
- Visa Debit cards ($40 value each)
- Vouchers for Windermere Campus' Break Time Café at Toi Ohomai ($40 value each)
- Vouchers forMokoia Campus' Melting Pot Café at Toi Ohomai ($40 value each)
- A one-month gym membership at Windermere Campus' Aquatic and Fitness Centre - Te Pare a Ruahine at Toi Ohomai valued at $48)
- All students completing a Survey agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Contractors and employees of Toi Ohomai are not eligible for the prize draw.
- Toi Ohomai may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Surveys at any time, for any reason. In this event, Toi Ohomai will publish notification of cancellation of the Surveys on the Toi Ohomai Hub student app, on the fortnightly 'In The Loop' e-newsletter (during semester time) and on social media.
- There will be 36 winners – six winners drawn at each prize draw date.
- Winners will be drawn randomly by Toi Ohomai.
- Toi Ohomai will not enter into any correspondence regarding the final winners.
The prize draw dates are:
- Tuesday, 28 February 2023
- Tuesday, 18 April 2023
- Tuesday, 27 June 2023
- Tuesday, 29 August 2023
- Tuesday, 5 December 2023
- Tuesday, 24 October 2023
- Winners are responsible for ensuring that their contact details are up to date with Toi Ohomai – this includes their mobile number, physical address and email address – winner will be notified by Toi Ohomai using those contact details held.
- Winners must acknowledge receipt of the message from Toi Ohomai within 48 hours – failure to do so may result in Toi Ohomai choosing another winner. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Toi Ohomai may require winners to provide proof of identity before their prize can be claimed.
- Winners agree to be interviewed by Toi Ohomai (if required) and acknowledge that their name, photo, programme of study and all or part of any interview may be published by Toi Ohomai.