There are lots of accommodation options for you to consider while you’re studying with us.
You can choose to share with other students in a flat, find a hostel, live with a family in a homestay situation, or rent a place on your own.
Find a Private Flat/Boarding Arrangement
You might find something suitable yourself on one of these websites or Facebook groups:
- Inspire Real Estate New Zealand
- Rotorua Rentals
- Rotorua Rentals and Accommodation Facebook group
- Rotorua - Rooms/Flats/Apartments/Flatmates Facebook group
- Flatmates and rentals Rotorua Facebook group
We have houses close to Windermere Campus that you can share with other students. Or you can find something in a hostel or privately listed house where you make your own arrangements directly with the provider of that accommodation.
Shared Student Flats Close to Windermere Campus
Toi Ohomai has houses available right next to Windermere Campus in Tauranga. These are managed by First National Real Estate.
The bedrooms are lockable and furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, drawers, study desk and chair. Living areas and bathrooms are shared with at least one other student. The houses contain essential cooking utensils, crockery and appliances, a washing machine and fridge/freezer, and television. The weekly rent costs include electricity and water.
Priority will be given to:
- early applicants (apply as soon as you have paid your study fees)
- Toi Ohomai students in their first year of study
- students aged 22 years or under
- students living more than 50km away
E Block, Mokoia Campus
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology International Office, Private Bag 3028, Rotorua 3046, New Zealand
Information Centre, Mokoia Campus
I Block, Mokoia Campus
Private Bag 3028, Rotorua 3046, New Zealand