Graduation is a formal ceremony that recognises our students’ effort, commitment and achievements during their studies, and it's something we all look forward to. The students who walk across the stage at graduation have shown immense passion, grit and determination on their journey towards a better education.
We celebrate our students’ success with graduation ceremonies in each of our locations; Rotorua, Taupō, Tauranga, Tokoroa and Whakatāne.
All you need to know about graduation!
- Ceremony information - information on ceremony dates and times, venues and parking
- Apply to attend graduation - information on how to apply to attend graduation and a handy graduation checklist (published in the lead-up to the events)
- Graduation general information - information on tickets, academic dress, photography and what to expect on the day
- Ceremony livestream - watch family and friends graduate on the day via live-streaming (published in the lead-up to the events)
- Graduation parade - celebrate with your fellow graduands
- Beyond graduation - stay connected! Read inspiring stories of some of our graduates' journeys