Developing a sound kete of study and assessment skills is really important for a successful and confident study journey.
How to plan your schedule, how to get the online systems working for you, and how to paraphrase and reference your work are all demands students face.
Our friendly facilitators are here to help with things like; academic writing, study skills, understanding assignment questions, exam and study strategies, time management, referencing, and general computer skills.
They work with you one-to-one, in study groups or workshops to help you succeed in your studies and achieve your goals.
Our Learning Facilitators build your skills to enable you to:
- plan study schedules to minimise time pressures
- develop effective study, assessment, and exam skills
- develop paraphrasing and writing skills
- develop numeracy, literacy and English language skills
- access other support services available through Toi Ohomai | Te Pūkenga
- use the self-help resources available in Student Success Online
Our engagement facilitators support you to:
- confidently access and engage with Toi Ohomai | Te Pūkenga, government, and community organisations
- manage your study demands
- become more aware about self-help resources available