EzyMigrate has very generously offered to pay NZ$5000 in course fees in the form of a scholarship for a prospective female student of the Graduate Diploma in New Zealand Immigration Advice. The scholarship would be awarded annually, starting in semester 2 2020.
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, applicants must provide proof of acceptance as either a full time or part time student in the Graduate Diploma in New Zealand Immigration Advice.
- Applicants must be female and 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants may be domestic or international students.
Applicants must provide:
- Proof of acceptance as a new student onto the (2020) Graduate Diploma in New Zealand Immigration Advice
- Completed application form
- Letter of explanation with supporting evidence which sets out the following:
- Career goals including why you wish to become a licensed immigration adviser and how this will benefit you and your community
- Your achievements to date, your personal strengths and any community interests you have
- Summary of your ability and commitment to succeed in academic study at a tertiary level
- An indication of personal financial circumstances which show how this scholarship will assist you
- CV/resume with supporting evidence outlining post-secondary education, qualifications, work experience and community involvement